- Moisture % (Max.) – 11.0
- Crude Protein (CP) % (Min.) – 16
- Crude Fat % (Min.) – 3
- Crude Fiber % (Max.) – 6.0
- Silica % (Max.) – 3
- TDN %max – NA
- Urea, %max – NA
- Cheaper than fresh milk.
- Better attuned to the needs of the calf.
- Ability to adapt the composition of the milk replacer to the developing calf.
- Constant quality.
- Longer storage.
- Healthier for the calf.
- Fast Rumen Development which leads to fast digestion of fodder.
- Maintains health.
- Better growth and early onset of puberty ultimately early maturity.
- Good weapon for making healthier and highly immune cow giving performance at her maximum genetic potential.
Dose Rate: According to the feed requirement of the calf but 3 Kg Max.
Leave a comments