- Moisture % (Max.) – 11.0
- Crude Protein (CP) % (Min.) – 20
- Crude Fat % (Min.) – 2.5
- Crude Fiber % (Max.) – 12.0
- Silica % (Max.) – 4.0
- Urea, %max – 1.0
- TDN %max -NA
- Increase in milk production.
- Improvement in health of animal.
- Improvement in fat content of milk.
- Regularization of reproductive cycle and animal coming to heat at regular interval.
- Improvement in Immunity of animal.
- Prevention from metabolic diseases and deficiency syndromes.Prevention from metabolic diseases and deficiency syndromes.
For body maintenance 1.5 kg per day and 300gm per 1 ltr milk
Leave a comments