- Moisture % (Max.) – 5.0
- Crude Protein (CP) % (Min.) – 20
- Crude Fat % (Min.) – 16
- Crude Fiber % (Max.) – 1.0
- Silica % (Max.) – 0.5
- TDN %max – NA
- Urea, %max – NA
- Cheaper than fresh milk.
- Better attuned to the needs of the calf.
- Ability to adapt the composition of the milk replacer to the developing calf.
- Constant quality.
- Longer storage.
- Healthier for the calf.
- Decrease in mortality rate of calves.
- Improves daily weight gain.
- Fortified with vitamins and mineral mixture
100 gm in 1 ltr. warm water, 2 times in a day. Continue till 3 months old calf
Leave a comments