- Moisture % (Max.) – 11.0
- Crude Protein (CP) % (Min.) – 22
- Crude Fat % (Min.) – 4
- Crude Fiber % (Max.) – 10.0
- Silica % (Max.) – 3.0
- TDN %max – 70.0
- Urea, %max – NA
- Increase in milk production
- Improvement in health of animal
- Improvement in fat content of milk
- Regularization of reproductive cycle and animal coming to heat at regular interval.
- Improvement in Immunity of animal
- Prevention from metabolic diseases and deficiency syndromes.
For body maintenance-1.5 kg per day and 300gm per 1 ltr milk.
Leave a comments